Sunday, November 4, 2012

The Office of Good Deeds

I run this project called The Office of Good Deeds - St. Louis and today we got together for the semi-annual Charity Stitch event and made hats, booties, and tiny things for the babies at Nurses for Newborns a local nonprofit that provides assistance to families in need. It's a really feel good kind of day. My pal Autumn owns a cool shop on South Grand called The Upcycle Exchange and she was kind enough to host us today. Smooches to Autumn.

50+ hats, 3 sweaters, 2 sets of booties, and 2 washcloths!

Food report: Today was pretty much a fail. Potluck proved to be tricky. I didn't eat as much as I wanted to, but I'm feeling like a bit of a bottomless pit, so I'm not sure that's saying much. Better luck tomorrow.

UPDATE: The Office of Good Deeds now has a blog! www.gooddeedsstl.org

No comments:

Post a Comment