Saturday, November 3, 2012

Mimi

Mimi has nothing to do with dieting at all, she's my new foster kitty. I am smitten with this kitten! Mimi a little one-eyed love bug.


Food today was erratic. I need to figure out a way to plan for on-the-go days. I had a breakfast sandwich and hashbrowns from a fast food joint for breakfast then nothing for hours and hours. I went to a party and ate some snacky crap and cake since I was starved. Then afterwards I finally fed myself some soup. Even though the food was pretty poor quality, the calories were probably not outrageous. It definitely could have been worse. Tomorrow is going to be another goofy day. Hmmm. Maybe I need to figure out one day a week to do meal planning or something. 

Anyway, daily victories - I actually ate way less than I wanted to at the party. I excercised some restraint and didn't go for seconds on cake.  Last night, same thing. I went to an art opening and there was lots of crappy food. I told the cookies no and walked away from them. Not an easy feat for a girl with a big ole sweet tooth. 

My eyes want to close. Hugs and smooches to you all. What's new in your world?

No comments:

Post a Comment